Thursday, February 8, 2007

Meh.

Today I took the constitution test, and the alternative teacher said that I got the highest score ever in there.

Meh. I guess that isn't really saying much, but I guess it's pretty exciting.

My counselor also seems pretty amazed at my progress; She says she is pretty sure I will be able to graduate. :)

ALSO! I discovered my long-lost library card today, along with my blood donor card!

More good news! My dog stopped making that awful "hacking up my soul" sound, so now I can sleep in the living room without having four heart attacks a night!


Still cold out. In fact, my hands are numb...but i am still blogging hard. "Not rain, nor snow, nor dead of night" ;)

I feel like I should be writing, or doodling, or making some use of my life...so I am going to leave you now...

goodbye, and think of the world.

No comments: